Upcoming Online Auction in Oakley
A Complete Automotive Repair Facility
1241 Main Street
Oakley, CA 94561
Auction Begins: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
Auction Concludes Beginning: Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
On-Site Preview: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Check-Out Dates and Times: Friday, June 23rd through Sunday, June 26th from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Highlights of Sale Include: Skyjack scissor lift aerial platform, Rotary 12K capacity 4-post hoist, (2) Rotary 9K capacity twin post hoists, Challenger 8K capacity twin post hoist, ESP Waekon Evap Tester, Maha dynamometer with ramps, MAC Tools Macsimizer rolling tool chest, Ammco model 4000 brake lathe and much more!
Upcoming Online Auction in concord
A Complete Automotive specialty repair and fabrication facility
4 Wheel Drive Specialties
1820 Arnold Industrial Way
Concord, CA 94520
Auction Begins: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
Auction Concludes Beginning: Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
On-Site Preview: Saturday, July 23, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Highlights of Sale Include: Snap-On rolling mechanics tool chest, Rotary 9K capacity twin post hoist, JET model 1236P shop lathe, Brobo cold saw, Parker Hannifin punch press, heavy duty pipe benders with accessories, Miller Millermatic 250 welder, Miller Syncrowave 250 welders, Snap-On puller set in cabinet, Snap-On cordless power tools, Snap-On socket sets, Snap-On combination wrench sets, Snap-On tap and die sets, Snap-On ball joint service set, assorted Snap-On hand tools, Kellogg American 5 hp. air compressor, Clark propane forklift, Branick 7400 strut compressor, heavy duty hydraulic shop press and much more. Please preview!
FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED AUCTION COMPANY
LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA AND SERVING CLIENTS THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES
Daniel Clar Auctioneers is a full service auction company equipped to handle every aspect of your equipment liquidation. Our long running presence as an auction business has allowed us to develop a substantial following among auction buyers in a wide variety of industries.
Over the years we have developed a professional standard for marketing, setting up and conducting auctions that showcases the sale items to their best advantage. Our auctions have a look and feel that our customers have to come to expect. Professional and first time auction buyers alike appreciate our auction method. Our auctions are well organized, easy to follow, understandable and move at a pace that keeps buyers interested and competitive.
Our Auction Services Include:
- On site evaluation to determine asset values and marketing strategies
- Legal “bulk sale” notice publication
- Auction promotion advertising including color brochure/mailer, direct e-mail and phone call promotion to targeted industries, promotion on Daniel Clar Auctioneers web site and utilization of targeted social media promotions.
- Physical set up and lay out of sale items
- Create a complete physical inventory of sale items
- Produce sales catalog for auction buyers
- Provide auctioneering services
- Provide clerical services
- Provide security services
- Collection of proceeds and accounting services
- Oversight of all sale items removal
- Provide client auction summary including itemized list of all items sold at sale, amount paid by buyer and buyer information
- Provide client detailed itemized summary of all auction expenses
Concluded Auction Brochures
Tate’s Buick GMC
Subscribe Below To Be Notified Of Upcoming Auctions.
Our E-mail Notifications Are Never Shared. You Will Only Receive
Information On Upcoming Auctions