Upcoming auction in fairfield
Pullin’s Premier Auto Care
1128 Western Street
Fairfield, CA 94533
On-Site Preview: Tuesday, October 17th from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Auction Begins: Tuesday, October 17th at 10 a.m.
Bidding Closes Starting Thursday, October 19th at 10 a.m.
Check Out: Friday, October 20th through Sunday, October 22nd from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. each day.
Highlights of Sale: Hunter S811 alignment analyzer with DSP600 sensors, Bend Pak 14K capacity 4-post alignment rack, Atlas 10K capacity twin post hoist, Benwil 9K capacity twin post hoist, Rotary 9K capacity twin post hoist, Ben Pearson 22K capacity heavy duty 4-post hoist, quantity of Snap-On diagnostic scanners, quantity of specialty tools, Mahle ArcticPro AC recycler, Snap-On smoke machine, Snap-On welder, Snap-On Kool Kare AC recycler, Snap-On, MAC and Matco hand tools, Coats pneumatic tire changer, Atlas wheel balancer, Matco rolling tool chest and much more! Please preview.
Register to bid at bid.danielclarauctioneers.com or download our app at your app store.
If you have any questions, please contact Daniel Clar at 619 247-8782
FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED AUCTION COMPANY
LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA AND SERVING CLIENTS THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES
Daniel Clar Auctioneers is a full service auction company equipped to handle every aspect of your equipment liquidation. Our long running presence as an auction business has allowed us to develop a substantial following among auction buyers in a wide variety of industries.
Over the years we have developed a professional standard for marketing, setting up and conducting auctions that showcases the sale items to their best advantage. Our auctions have a look and feel that our customers have to come to expect. Professional and first time auction buyers alike appreciate our auction method. Our auctions are well organized, easy to follow, understandable and move at a pace that keeps buyers interested and competitive.
Our Auction Services Include:
- On site evaluation to determine asset values and marketing strategies
- Legal “bulk sale” notice publication
- Auction promotion advertising including color brochure/mailer, direct e-mail and phone call promotion to targeted industries, promotion on Daniel Clar Auctioneers web site and utilization of targeted social media promotions.
- Physical set up and lay out of sale items
- Create a complete physical inventory of sale items
- Produce sales catalog for auction buyers
- Provide auctioneering services
- Provide clerical services
- Provide security services
- Collection of proceeds and accounting services
- Oversight of all sale items removal
- Provide client auction summary including itemized list of all items sold at sale, amount paid by buyer and buyer information
- Provide client detailed itemized summary of all auction expenses
Concluded Auction Brochures
Tate’s Buick GMC
Subscribe Below To Be Notified Of Upcoming Auctions.
Our E-mail Notifications Are Never Shared. You Will Only Receive
Information On Upcoming Auctions